(c) Copyright LifeSiteNews

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-2-8 22:58:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
he can't possibly string together that many sentences without having a full mental melt-down. Originally Posted by Leslie66

I think the world would be a better place if more men would take it up the ass.com is a production of Interim Publishing.
Originally Posted by Leslie66

Let's face it . a dildo or a vibrator or finger would do the trick. a dildo or a vibrator or finger would do the trick.

Whats strange in my mind is that practically every one of my girlfriends have been pestered by their straight husbands/boyfriends to let them in the back door.Originally Posted by anotherlimey

Talking of sex.

You should try it.

Another thing thats not usually talked about is the fact that a helluva lot of gay men don't have anal sex, preferring to stick to oral.Originally Posted by Leslie66

Do I smell a copyright infringement?
I said that in another of Ruby's threads. I heard this news piece on NPR - a shepherd had been murdered in Baghdad because he didn't obey the local religious enforcers; they wanted him to put nappies on his goats so lonely men wouldn't get sexually aroused as they walked past.Originally Posted by Leslie66

I think the world would be a better place if more men would take it up the ass.

What if somebody has a diaper fetish?

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-25 12:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.229245 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum