thereI'm just looking for some info towards future relocation to New Zealand be

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-6-23 02:08:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
Try filling in the online EOI and see how you get onlocalhost/luck!
Thanks for all info, had a look at the online EOI and the quick check tick box version, and for lining up a job prior to leaving my points leapt up 95 points?!
Is that standard, and if so, how do you go about lining up a job before moving? Is it a case of take a long holiday and apply out there or can you apply online? Do you apply for visa after you get the job and if so how long do they realistically hold a position for you to find out if you get the visa?Originally Posted by pompeybrood

Thanks for all info, had a look at the online EOI and the quick check tick box version, and for lining up a job prior to leaving my points leapt up 95 points?!
Is that standard, and if so, how do you go about lining up a job before moving? Is it a case of take a long holiday and apply out there or can you apply online? Do you apply for visa after you get the job and if so how long do they realistically hold a position for you to find out if you get the visa?
You do get plenty of points for a job - getting one from the UK is tricky! The holiday approach is possible.
What is PR and WTR?Originally Posted by danny.
The partnership can be between people of the opposite or same sex. Good luck
Sounds good, will deffo get up there and check it out, Alas, no bells!
But on the subject of football. That wasn't meant to rhyme-sorry!Originally Posted by pompeybrood

can we put it as joint application even though we're not a married couple? And if so, do you apply as a single (me or aunt) with family or as a joint family application? And if single applications who would have a better chance of being accepted and bringing the other?

Would love any help and info, many thanks
According to the NZIS booklet on filling in an EOI, you can't apply as a couple:

A partner of a principal applicant is someone who is legally married to the applicant or who is living in a partnership
that is like a marriage.
On that front page-where you go to discuss USA,NZ, Australia etc,there's a site for sports fanatics like us further down.
A partner will only be granted residence if both people in the partnership have been living together for at least 12
months. Good luckOriginally Posted by danny. Seems quite good though,obviously if you're off work and don't mind getting up. Had a go on the quick point checker and without a job I hit around 120 as a skilled migrant, thats a pretty good total to apply on, right?
Bob can get 140 with a job offer, and I read somewhere but cant find it now about a nurse applying by email (was it danny?), as an AE receptionist could the same sort of thing work for her?

Also I've been looking at possible moving targets, and the Bay Of Plenty looks absulutely amazing, prices in the districts all seem to be uniform, untill I started looking at Kawerau, which seems to be half the price of other areas with loads of land and big houses. anybody from there ot thereabouts?

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-27 09:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.241761 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum