Has anyone stayed around Singapore airport wle waiting for conecting flights We

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-4-19 07:41:39 | Show all posts |Read mode
if you feel the need for some sleep, book into the Transit hotels in iether terminal (but probably best to book this online before you go as sometimes it can get booked out.

They have a limited number of shops and it could get boring. Enjoy. Great airport better to enjoy it and take your time than rush out for a shuttle bus to do a tour and be rushed back again.

I hope this helps
It's wonderful! Lots to do and see. There are several little garden/pond areas to walk around/spot the fish. the best I have ever been to (and I've been through a few!) The website lists all the services.worldairportawards.

Eric
I'll be watching this with interest coz We'll be about to land there this time next week :scared:

xRachx
there are freebie tours offered that you book upon arrival to Singapore (there is a left luggage place nearby)- depends what time you arrive

There is a play area, but not that big.

The website has interactive maps and all the information you could posisbly need, as well as suggested itineraries for stopovers, broken down by the number of hours you are stopping. Big party on saturday which i'm dreading and looking forward to (if that makes sense).

If you are travelling with kids, there is a cinema in Terminal Two, or you could go swimming at the hotel (towels and showers included in the entry price) at Terminal 1.) They take bookings in 6 hour slots from memory. Enjoy. We have been packing and dumping things for weeks now and when we look around we feel like nothing has changed or gone! Is it me or does everyone have this feeling?

JayneOriginally Posted by Tuxtrip

It's wonderful! Lots to do and see.) They take bookings in 6 hour slots from memory. We have been packing and dumping things for weeks now and when we look around we feel like nothing has changed or gone! Is it me or does everyone have this feeling?

Jayne
Jayne, the scared is for the fact that its really happening and so little time left!!!

The goodbyes are awful.

If you are travelling with kids, there is a cinema in Terminal Two, or you could go swimming at the hotel (towels and showers included in the entry price) at Terminal 1. There are a number of interesting sights there but again for kinds this could get boring. If you are there for longer than 5 hours you can do a city tour, or just hang out in the shops / restaurants / play areas. I have been on to Singapore airlines site and have seen what is on offer but just wondered if anyone has first hand experience.Originally Posted by Becksy Blue

I'd echo that. if you feel the need for some sleep, book into the Transit hotels in iether terminal (but probably best to book this online before you go as sometimes it can get booked out.
Is any currency taken or would we have to buy some dollars?
(Thanks)
Lou Originally Posted by Eric the Viking

Rach
Is the scared smilie, for the fact that you are going to Singapore, flying, or just that it is really happeing? We have 25 days left and each day it gets a little more real. There are many lovely quiet areas in which to relax around beautiful orchid garden and fish ponds. I only ever have about 2 hours in transit at Changi and it's never enough! There's a foot massage to be had while you watch your children in the playground, free internet and games, a free cinema, lots of wonderful shops and eating areas, a swimming pool and roof garden - it goes on and on.

Where are you heading?

xRachx

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-5-29 09:49 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.193668 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum